Monday 22 November 2010

More please ...

{ images above from Baruzzo}

{this image by Iced VoVos}


I met the lovely Raffaella Baruzzo at my youngest daughters school Christmas fair on Saturday.
She is the founder of Baruzzo an exclusive selection of fine Italian chocolates, which she has brought to the UK from Italy.
Not only is she passionate about sourcing the finest products for her chocolates, she is also very sweet (excuse the pun)
Take a look at her site ... the chocolates are exquisite!



‘You may have the universe if I may have Italy’ - Giuseppe Verdi
xx




7 comments:

  1. Wow. Those look beyond delicious! I love the top image as well. Chocolate looks beautiful even in bw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, just what I could need right now, some chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes, YES please! Can I have a box too? What a wonderful post! Chocolate inspires me endlessly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marina,
    I will definitely check out her site....I LOVE chocolate and we have to have it in abundance at Christmas.
    Have a lovely week. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonjour Marina,
    They look wonderful, almost too pretty to eat...almost! I'm off to see her site now.
    Wishing you a good week,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're right, the chocolates are exquisite! yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that type of chocolate so much!! It is divine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails