Monday 6 December 2010

A little gold sprinkling...





Monday is just about over ... I know I'm a little late getting this post out today, but just had to share these lovely images.
Gold always seems to make everything just glimmer ... from matt gold gilded mirrors to glitter gold eyeshadow. I always love to add gold to my holiday decorating ...

Also, the happiest of birthday wishes to my darling baby girl who celebrated her birthday today ... you are one of my 3 golden stars.
xx


Images 1-4: Photographer Amanda McLauchlan via Desire To Inspire
Image 5 from here

5 comments:

  1. Dear Marina,
    First and most importantly....many happy returns to your daughter on her birthday. I hope that she had a wonderful and special day.
    .....and, a little bit of gold, used subtley is perfect especially at Christmas.....and, I love glitter eyeshadow, Perfect for Christmas parties. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup..agree...am loving little pops of gold at the moment! Happy Birthday to your little gold star ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeousness, especially the first two images. Happy Birthday to your little one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your little girl, Marina - love the gold selection x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, just heavenly, wow! I cannot get over how beautiful these images are... especially the first two -- I think they are my favorites. So rich in color and so regal, with bits of gold...

    hope your week is off to a great start! thank you so much for such lovely comments -- I truly appreciate your kindness :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails