Friday 1 July 2011

Inspirational Friday ...

{image: Once Wed}


Another week has flown by ... we are already in July!

This weekend I'm looking forward to welcoming my middle daughter back from a week away in Wales, catching up with some dear friends of ours from the USA, our annual street party on Sunday ... and a little bit of watercolour painting, which I have taken up and it's doing my head in! It is so unforgiving, compared to oil and acrylic painting (which I am used to).

Plus, the sun is shining!
Hope your plans are wonderful too!

xx

3 comments:

  1. At this rate we will be getting out the Christmas decorations...the year is fairly flying by...

    Sounds like a fun filled weekend you have planned - I hope it is a lovely one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful inspiration! Enjoy the lovely weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely blog you have! Full of beautiful finds :) Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails