Monday 21 November 2011

Papaya homeware + Sparkly things ...






{images 1-4 taken by me in 2009 @ Papaya Westfield Bondi Junction, Australia}


When I lived in Sydney, one of my favourite homeware stores was Papaya. They always had such beautiful objects to decorate your home with. Christmas time was especially fun to visit, as the store always sparkled. The images above were taken by me the last time I was there in 2009. I purposely blurred the images to give them a feeling of living somewhere cold and misty (which Australia definitely isn't during Christmas!)






{images 5,6,7,8 Papaya Christmas Catalogue}

I haven't spent Christmas in Australia for 2 years now and it is definitely time to go back and visit family and friends again. See my last post of an Aussie beach Christmas here.

The decorations above are from the latest Papaya catalogue, which I might happen to visit again and maybe pick up something when I'm there ;) ;)

I thought it was time to start feeling a little Christmas'y ...

xx

4 comments:

  1. Yes it is certainly not cold and misty here at this time of the year! How lovely that you get to go between white London Christmas and beachy Aussie Christmas. I've never experienced a white Christmas but I think I'd like to at least once in my life :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful window displays! I often find visual merchandising inspires my Christmas decoration displays! Love the twinkling lights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you know how much we love sparkly things! Just like a bower bird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Papaya! Great store.

    ~ Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails