Wednesday 1 February 2012

Plastic fantastic ...

How fun are these products ...







 agua de mar restaurante and lounge


Spa at Baltic Beach Hotel


This delightful French company acrila makes 'smart and modern' acrylic furniture. They can be used in a variety of applications, from commercial to domestic residential. This is only a small snippet of what they do ... for more, do check out their website. They also do a great range of children's furniture.

Another fun company I spied at the Maison & Objet.


xx

3 comments:

  1. Ooh-ah...like these very much. Esp that peacock one. So much fun! (And I am SO jealous...have wanted to go to M & O every year...) Virginia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marina,
    I love them but I'm not sure if I could live with them !!!! Great in restaurants and for events or if they will compliment your home and decor. I don't think that they would in mine but ..... I still LOVE them !!
    Many, many thanks for your kind birthday wishes. You are a lovely blogging friend. Much love. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so very, very cool.

    ~ Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails