Saturday 30 November 2013

HOME IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA


©Iced VoVos

Wow, it's been over a year since I last blogged! A lot has happened in this last year and the biggest change in my life was helping half my family move back to Australia (earlier in the year), while I eventually joined them 6 months later. It was a challenging time for all of us, but we made it and are now all back together in our hometown of Sydney ....




So what better way to kick start my entry back into the blogosphere, than posting some photos of Sydney's iconic structure ... the Sydney Opera House.
She also turned 50 this year, which is a milestone in itself ... I can never tire of her beauty!




Inspirational aboriginal art inside the Sydney Opera House.

Photos © Iced VoVos

Last night we had the pleasure of eating at the beautiful Guillaume restaurant at Bennelong, sadly before it leaves the southern shell of the Sydney Opera House at the end of this year!


If you follow me on Instagram, you will have seen my journey over the last year. 
It's great to be back home, but London will always have a special place in my heart.

xx




2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Can't wait to see more! Love from London! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline
    Hope you're well! Yes, thought I'd try and get back into blogging again ... lets see how long it last ... especially now that summer's here and the girls have finished school for the year! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails