Monday 25 January 2010

It's been a while and I missed you ...


It's wonderful to be back.
Its a new year, and its already the end of January!

Being in Australia was wonderful.
Spending time with family and friends, being on the beach (even though the weather was disappointing) was what we all needed.
That break from the routine of daily life is always a welcome.
However,
I always love to come home ... and home is where my possessions are, where I now spend my life, on the other side of this earth ... London.

We were welcomed home by a white, winter wonderland
which was so beautiful,
But also
a pending assignment, that was due in a weeks time, followed by a weeks worth of full time college.
So, the blog has been a little neglected
but,
I'm back now.
And, boy is it great to be back!
xx

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back, so glad you are here! So glad you had a great time in Australia. :)

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo welcome back honey, missed you. Hey shame about the weather over here. Hasn't time flown!

    Must be pretty with all the snow ... good luck with all that work :(
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marina,
    So pleased to hear that you had a wonderful time and it's also nice to hear someone saying that they are pleased to be back in London.
    I find it quite odd that everyone loves everything about Great Britain, architecture, writers, history, culture, etc, etc. but are forever dissing it !! O.K. rant over !! Just sticking up for my country.
    Lovely that you're back..... and what a beautiful photograph. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marina

    OK I'll get it out of the way first - I SO envy you being in London all cool and snowy. It's so hot and humid here and as usual I'm dreaming of winter. Sounds like you enjoyed your fix in Oz. Great to have you back! Leigh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails