Tuesday 7 February 2012

Fashion designer : Antonio Marras

Since I havent done a fashion post in a while 
I though I would showcase Antonio Marras's  S/S12 collection,

plus the winter blues are starting to set in and we need to be reminded that spring will be here soon ...




 I didn't know much about Antonio except that he is also the creative director of Kenzo
(has been since 2003),
however this spring/summer collection was very inspiring



 loving the attention to detail







His collections are infused with references to his origins, 
(just like his home that I featured in the last post)
that are cultivated, emotional and romantic.

These are some of my favourites.
what do you think?

xx

1 comment:

  1. Stunning collection marina! I love the colours and patterns in those first few shots in particular :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails