Wednesday 29 February 2012

Singapore Colonial mixed with Manhattan Glamour ...

... this is how Chris Pearson describes this Sydney apartment 
which belongs to Ben David of bed-linen company Kas and his partner

I'm in love with the emerald green sofa from George Smith, LA and the floral rug from The Rug Company



the courtyard is filled with lush green palms, evoking colonial Singapore




the massive oak doors were salvaged from a French chateau and were craned into the apartment!

I wouldn't mind a Singapore sling cocktail right now ...

xx


{all images scanned from Belle}

5 comments:

  1. Oh I liked this one, I scanned it too .. along with some others :o
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular! I adore the emerald green sofa too, and those massive oak doors - swoon :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful home and, it seems MASSIVE !! It's not all my taste but, it has some wonderful touches and I definitely wouldn't say no !! haha. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This place is delicious!! I love that lush sofa and those French doors. ::sigh:: So perfect.

    Thank you for your visit to my blog! I'm so happy we've met, & I'm now happily following your lovely blog. I can tell I'm going to like it. Your last few posts show the rich colors and interiors that I've been craving.

    Happy mid-week to you!
    Keri

    ReplyDelete
  5. My jaw just dropped! I too am in love with that emerald sofa and oh my, those magnificent oak doors! Wow!

    ~ Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails